Saturday, August 18, 2012

Insurance Dilemma for Us Old Folks

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 2:14pm 

· 
I'm at home obsessing about why the union is going to force anyone over 65 to have their insurance coverage as primary even though it will roughly cost $500 more a quarter for adquate coverage.  Medicare will be secondary.  You can hardly say I work full-time in the film industry,  This is most disconcerting as I don't want to go from one coverage to another every quarter.  It's a full-time job changing anything with medicare and the supplements.  Besides, I haven't forgotten that my insurance was cancelled two years ago two weeks before my 65th birthday and I had to scramble to get coverage from Medicare B and supplements.  I went two months with no coverage but Medicare A.  Surely there is a good use for these obsessions .  Maybe I should start a company, "I will make all your Medicare and insurance calls."

No comments:

Post a Comment