Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Start to a Sunday

I've revised "Turning Points," the poem I wrote yesterday for my blog, WBB. This will be your only notice due to a change in procedures with the buffalo.

I fixed Hoover and me scrambled eggs for breakfast. He is now hooked on having scrambled eggs and chicken broth mixed in his dogfood. He's a happy contented dog.

I'm wearing pearl earrings and a seed pearl necklace with my nightgown, and it's 1:38 pm.

I've had two cups of coffee with half and half and a cup of tea as well as my vitamins.

Nothing like clipping out on Sunday a page of exercises from Family Circle magazine and recipes for lowfat doughnuts and cherry tomato & prosciutto focaccia ( otherwise known as pizza) to jumpstart your weight loss program.

Makeup artist did a complete makeover on my face, a look created especially for seniors who are really rebel teenagers at heart, no Botox or plastic surgery involved. Cost effective in these hard economic times, in that I was the makeup artist.

Big decision--do I want to spend most of the afternoon in a union meeting on the other side of Turner field or do I want to take a walk? The women are outnumbered by the men ten to one. In my book Sunday afternoons are made for naps.

The dishes are done, the clothes are washed, but the taxes and the IATSE reimbursement form for my medical expense is yet to be started.

If you've read this far, you will know the check is in the mail for my amends I have at this time turned down interviews on 60 Minutes, with Barbara Walters for 20/20, and the Oprah Show to make public amends for my untold number of mistakes as a mother. At a later date I will make a public apology to the entire world not only for my mistakes as a mother but my contributions to global warming as well as to the decline of western civilization in the 20th and 21st century.

For now this is all. The big decision awaits my answer immediately: union meeting, walks or nap for Sunday afternoon. I only have 50 minutes left to dress and drive across town. Looks like the nap is 3 laps ahead of the meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment