Thursday, July 16, 2009

After Camp

Finally, the house is cleaned up after a month off of domestic duties at home. All the camp supplies are put away, and the house is cleaner than ever. Only thing left to do is a little ironing and I'll do that tomorrow.

Meanwhile, to my dismay, I had late charges for bills to AT&T, MXEnergy and Chase Credit Card. Now that is unbelievable. I simply don't know how this has happened. I'm just about to get it all straightened out. I have gotten the charges reversed with AT&T and MXEnergy. I'm still working on the Chase card late fee of $29.00 on $109.85 bill that was due two days ago.

I guess that says my head wasn't exactly about bills lately. Anything that isn't in my online banking is likely to get lost though it has never happened before. I have never had a late fee on a credit card. Usually this credit card I have something like a $.95 credit as I don't us it often.

Anyway, I'm on the phone to the bank to see if they can reverse the late charge as they said they could do in an e-mail today because the e-bill was received late. I've already called Chase and they refused to reverse the late fee. So far no luck. Bank of America had someone from Chase on the line and they said I wasn't eligible for the fee to be reversed. Oh well, first lesson in a late fee. Now if I had started cleaning the house by cleaning the study first I would have found the bill on June 13, before the bill was due on June 14.

So always start cleaning the house in your study first, especially the desk! In the meantime, I guess I just had a $29.00 lesson in billpay.

No comments:

Post a Comment