Monday, May 4, 2009

Swine Flu

One friend mentioned he ran a virus scan on his computer,and there was no swine flu. Another friend said he has the wine flu, which was better than the whine flu. Guess it isn't funny, but I am beginning to wonder if the swine flu has been a bit exaggerated. Let's hope so because we don't need a pandemic.

I'm just going to bed and be grateful I don't have any kind of flu and that I'm healthy, thanks to good doctors, good insurance, and good genes. Maybe it's luck that I'm 66 and healthy or maybe I take better care of myself than I think. No, I'm just very fortunate, I believe. Let's hope the swine flu doesn't knock on my door.

2 comments:

  1. Word is the wine flu is spreading as it looks like the swine flu is not as bad as they thought. The jokes go on and on. I guess we deal with difficult situations with jokes. What's that about any way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on Twitter a tweeter said that CNN reported Kermit the Frog died today from swine flu after contact with Miss Piggy. I'm still wondering why swine flu is the subject of so many jokes these days.

    ReplyDelete