Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Google Search: how to know what you're good at


Lost on the trail
somewhere in the weeds
no one's here but me.
I'm looking for the trail
and I miss the flower at my feet.
I miss the bird in the tree
and the clouds overhead in blue skies.
I'm obsessing on the trail.
Where is the trail?
I'm lost, I'll starve,
no one will miss me.
I cry I'll be lost in the woods forever.
Stop, breathe, enjoy just being me.
No where to go, no deadline for the trip.
Soon I'm enjoying sitting on a rock,
picking wildflowers and weaving them,
braiding them into a garland.

1st draft.

Sometimes I google a question.  I don't always get the answer I'm looking for, but it may get me to thinking about my own answer. For example, I may look up "best fabric for tea towels," "symptoms of  pneumonia," "why I feel bad today." 

No comments:

Post a Comment